Saturday, November 3, 2012

Why Do I LOVE Young Adult? Well, I'll Tell You!


I truly do love Young Adult. And I will tell you why.

Young Adult is such a broad genre with Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, etc. And within those sub categories, there are even more smaller categories. I read almost any kind of YA. Although, the one thing I don't really like is vampires.

I'm a high schooler, so when I read any YA book, I try to see how I relate to it. I think about what I would do in a situation like the character. It adds to the book at makes reading it all the much more fun.

I have so many favorite authors that write YA. Their books suck you in, and you stay up reading until it's 3 in the morning and you're finally done. Then you can't even sleep because their book is just so amazing that it's left you mesmerized. Some of my favorite YA authors are listed below!

  • Jus Accardo
  • Ann Aguirre
  • Josephine Angelini
  • Jennifer Armentrout
  • Amy Bartol
  • Anna Carey
  • Kiera Cass
  • Suzanne Collins
  • Susanne Colsanti
  • Shelly Crane
  • Kimberly Derting
  • Sarah Dessen
  • Jennifer Echols
  • Becca Fitzpatrick
  • John Green
  • Julie Kagawa
  • Tahereh Mafi
  • Katie McGarry
  • Jamie McGuire
  • Jodi Meadows
  • Lauren Oliver
  • Beth Revis
  • Veronica Roth
  • Elizabeth Scott
  • Kristen Simmons
  • Maria V. Snyder
Seriously, I LOVE them. I love their books! They're amazing. Anyone reading this, you should go check them out. They are such good reads. Amazing authors like these make me love YA!

Beth Revis (one of the above mentioned authors that I love), is hosting a HUGE, MASSIVE, and EPIC contest. You can win 50 SIGNED books. Just share your love of YA! You can check out her contest here: http://bethrevis.blogspot.com/2012/11/celebrate-books-win-library-of-signed.html

And these are the books you can win:

Isn't it great?! I definitely would love to win these. Also, make sure you check out Beth Revis's books. They are really good! 

Now you can understand why I love YA! Have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment