Friday, November 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [7]

Go over to Tynga's Reviews and join in on the fun!
Stacking the Shelves Post #7!!! Hello! I wasn't able to go to the library this week to pick up books, but I won some awesome stuff, which I received in the mail this week! And I got an ebook.
**If you click the title, it will redirect you to its Goodreads page**

The Ebook I Got:
  • Deity by Jennifer Armentrout
A Book I Won!
  • Onyx by Jennifer Armemtrout
I won this from a contest hosted by Inga on Me and Reading! I won this during her Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway!


I Also Won...
  • Some Amazing Swag during Valerie from StuckInBooks's Deity Twitter Party! I got 2 different Deity bookmarks (one that was made by Valerie herself), an Apollyon guitar pick, and an Elixir Postcard! Yay :)


Wow. This week, I just got a whole bunch of Jennifer Armentrout stuff. Haha. That's great! If you haven't read anything by her, I'd recommend you to get on that soon, because her books are amazing!

See you guys next week! Bye.



5 comments:

  1. Jennifer L. Armentrout is amazing. I agree. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy all these, they look great!
    New follower!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have yet to read an Armentrout book, but I'm really looking forward to trying one that I have shortly.

    Enjoy your haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list of books!!!

    Lauren
    http://lrjohnson13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete