Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Signed Up for the Debut Author Challenge!


Yay! I'm doing the Debut Author Challenge this year! I do end up reading a lot of debut books, but not in the month it's released. But, we'll see how I do this year. Plus, there will be monthly Prize Packs!

My List of DAC Books Are:

Released in January–
  1. Level 2 by Lenore Applehans
  2. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
  3. Altered by Jennifer Rush
  4. Hooked by Liz Fichera
  5. Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Sheidt
Released in February–
  1. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  2. The Reece Malcom List by Amy Spalding
  3. Pivot Point by Kasie West
Released in March–
  1. The Collector by Victoria Scott
  2. Being Henry David by Cal Armistead
Released in April–
  1. Taken by Erin Bowman
Released in May–
  1. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
  2. Reboot by Amy Tintera
  3. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
  4. Game. Set. Match. by Jennifer Iacopelli
Released in June–
  1. PODs by Michelle K. Pickett
  2. Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider
Released in July–
  1. Starglass by Phoebe North
I Currently Have No Books Released in August, September, or October

Released in November–
  1. Fault Line by Christa Desir
I Also Do Not Have a Book Released in December

Unknown Release Date–

  1. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
  2. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
Since I have nothing currently for August, September, and October, I will most likely spread out some of the books I'm reading. For example, read some of the books released in January/February at a different time.

Plus, I'm sure I'll find more as the year goes on! I'm definitely pumped to be doing this. I love reading new authors!
I'm really excited to be doing this! I'm gonna have some fun with it

Each book that's read for this challenge will be posted here, along with a review post.


No comments:

Post a Comment