Friday, May 31, 2013

Alternative Method to Follow ME--Bloglovin'

Hey everyone! Just a small update on things.

I'm not sure if you all know, but Google plans on discontinuing Google Reader, meaning GFC following will no longer be available. This is taking place in the beginning of July! This news came out a few months back, and I've been trying to find some alternate ways for you guys, the readers of my blog, to follow me.

I've noticed that some bloggers have started using Bloglovin'. This seems to be working well for them and I decided to sign up for it. If you sign up for Bloglovin' it will allow you to import the blogs you follow from Google Reader, so that you don't have to re-follow all those blogs again.

So, if you want to follow this blog with Bloglovin', just click this link: Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

More reviews and posts coming soon! Thank goodness school is letting out in 2 weeks. I can't wait for summer. I'll be reading all day long! And, I'll leave you with that. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment