|Go over to Tynga's Reviews and join in on the fun!|
I got several books I've been eagerly waiting for from the library this week. Along with that, I got a couple of books as presents for my birthday, which was on Monday. I also received 2 books last week that I won from contests! Here they are!
From the Library!
- Vortex by Julie Cross — I read Tempest, the first book, and it was GREAT! I am so excited to read this!
- Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt — I originally saw this on Goodreads, and I thought it seemed interesting. It's a 230 page book, so it shouldn't take too long to read, and I might review it later!
- Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans — I'm reading this for the Debut Author Challenge. I saw this on the list that was posted for the DAC and though I'd check it out. I've seen mixed reviews from people who have already read it, but I'll see how it goes.
- Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes — I saw this under the "Recommendations" section of my Goodreads, and it looked very interesting!
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis — AHHH! THIS BOOK! I've been waiting so long for this book. I read A Million Suns the first week it came out and I've been so excited to read this book! I might just move aside all the other books in my to-read pile and read this one!
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen — Just Listen was AMAZING! I love this book. This might be one of my favorite books written by Sarah Dessen!
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen — I have yet to read This Lullaby, but it's written by Sarah Dessen so it's gotta be great!
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen — I've seen the reviews for this one, and most of the people love it! I got it from the library once, but never had time to read it. Now that I own it, I can read it any time I want!
- Deity by Jennifer Armentrout — I won this from Jena's 2nd Annual Scavenger Hunt at Shortie Says! And it's SIGNED! Deity is my favorite book so far out of the Covenant Series. The ending caused me to freak out, and I can't wait for Apollyon. If you haven't started this series yet, what are you waiting for?!
- Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic — I won this from Doodle over at Doodle's Book Blog. This book is exactly 200 pages and will be a nice, quick read. OK, maybe it won't exactly be nice...there might be some crying involved.