Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday [3]

This is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine! It features a upcoming releases.
I love WOWs because it reminds of how excited I am to read these upcoming books! I seriously cannot wait until this comes out! I want it so badly! 

Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Release Date: March 5th, 2013

Summary from Goodreads:

Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight. 

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven–pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the revels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friends, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancée of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena's and Hana's points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.


First off, I'm excited for this to release because it's the final book in the trilogy and I'm highly anticipating the end and the wrap up of the story. How in the world will Lauren Oliver conclude this amazing story, with all that has happened within the previous two books? I need to know!

I'm also really excited because it's in a dual POV! Lena and Hana! I loved reading Hana (Delirium 1.5) the novella in the trilogy, which was in Hana's POV. I really liked the voice of Hana and I can't wait to read more of her story too! 

I can't wait until this releases, based on how good Delirium and Pandemonium were. 


No comments:

Post a Comment