Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [5]

Go over to Tynga's Reviews and join in on the fun!
Welcome to my Stacking the Shelves post 5! I love the library. I go every week! I got SO many great books this week. I'm super excited. AHH!
**If you click the titles, it will redirect you to it's Goodreads page!**

What I Got From the Library!
E-Books I Got:
Sorry guys, no video this week :(. I've had overload in homework and have been out all day today. But I will definitely be making one for next week! You can see what my thoughts are on the books I got this week below!

I've already finished The Thing About the Truth. I believe I finished it Friday. Truthfully, I like Sometimes It Happens more than this one. I ended up giving this one 3/5 stars.

I just started My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick today. And it is SO good. I'm really liking this one.

I saw Defiance at the library and it's been on my to-read list on Goodreads, so I decided to pick it up to see what it's about.

I've heard a lot of things about how much people were anticipating Alice In Zombieland and when I saw it at the library, I thought I'd give it a try.

I've also heard a lot of excitement for Ten. So I also got that.

I believe Collide is still free on Smashwords. So if you want to check that out, you can. I got this because I LOVE Shelly Crane's Significance Series.

Keep a look out for Stacking the Shelves #6 next week. It WILL have a video :)


2 comments:

  1. Alice in Zombieland and Ten are very popular ATM, I want to get them to see what the fuss is about!! Great Haul!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed My Life Next Door! I hope you love it. It's such a great read. I kind of wish I had read it during the summer, though! EEP, I'm so excited to read Ten. I hope I can get to it next week.

    Enjoy your books! :)
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete